11 Dec Non-Surgical Treatments
Non-Surgical Treatments – Like many surgeon clinics around the country, Dr Bill Lyon offers non-surgical treatment to his patients, not only as stand-alone treatments for skin rejuvenation and treating skin conditions, but as complementary treatments to cosmetic surgery procedures. Non-surgical treatments can work to enhance any results from a cosmetic surgery procedure.
Preparing your skin for surgery
Non-surgical treatments can help prepare your skin for surgery in a few ways including:
- Smooth and soothe your skin before surgery
- Increase hydration
- Stimulate skin cells for faster healing and recovery
- Help to reduce swelling and bruising
- Give your skin a boost in firmness and hydration
Non-Surgical treatments for skin rejuvenation
Non-surgical treatments can also give your skin a rejuvenation without having surgery as well. Dr Bill Lyon offers several non-surgical treatments at his clinics including:
- Injectables and fillers – these are used to plump up the face, create facial contour and profiling and help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-wrinkle injections – as the name suggests, these will help turn back the clock and remove fine lines and wrinkles. Often used in conjunction with injectables and fillers which can help fill in any hollowed out bone structures which are one of the first signs of ageing.
- Lip enhancements – one of the most popular non-surgical treatments today – plump lips are IN!
- Facial fillers – as the name suggests you can also have fillers injected into any area of your face to not only smooth out fine lines and wrinkles but to create better contour.
- Factor4 skin rejuvenation treatments – one of the most popular and groundbreaking treatments of the last few years, Factor4 uses your own blood for a more natural rejuvenation technique. You can read more about that in Dr Bill Lyon’s interview with Plastic Surgery Hub here.
- Non-surgical thread lifts – a facelift without having a facelift! No incisions required – thread lifts can show patients what they might look like if they got a facelift. Not permanent.
If you’re not ready for surgery, Dr Bill Lyon says many patients prefer to use non-surgical treatments to give them the shaping, contour and rejuvenation they are looking for. Any or a combination of any of these treatments can completely transform or improve a patient’s appearance without going under the knife.